TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the LogicMaxACT.com ("LogicMax", "we", "our" or "us") web site logicmaxact.com.
In the future we may make changes to our Terms & Conditions and other relevant use-related policies without notice to you, by posting such changes on this site. By using this site, you accept and agree to all terms and conditions stated on this page. If you don’t agree with any of the terms or conditions, please leave the site now. You won’t hurt our feelings. Really, it’s okay!
1. Proprietary Rights: LogicMax solely and exclusively owns all rights, title and interest in this website including – but not limited to – all the content including, audio, photos, images, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, software, etc., code, data and materials thereon, as well as the look, design and organization of the Site.
Our rights also extend to more abstract and less obvious assets including – but not limited to – the compilation of the content, code, data and materials, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, any other intellectual property and proprietary rights we might have inadvertently overlooked.
Use of this website doesn’t mean you have ownership of any content, code, data, materials, theories or strategies found here (on logicmaxact.com).
2. Limited License: You’re welcome to access and view our site’s content on your computer, tablet, smart phone or any other Internet compatible device that hasn’t been invented yet, but everything you view, read or listen to is for your personal and non-commercial use.
3. Prohibited Use: Everything you learn from this website is for your personal use. The commercial distribution, publishing or exploitation of this site is strictly prohibited unless we’ve given you written permission ahead of time.
4. Trademarks: All trademarks, logos, service marks, trade names and anything else that we have created is owned by LogicMax Learning Systems, Inc.
6. Prohibited User Conduct: You agree that if you use our website, you:
a. Will not impersonate anyone, whether it’s a live human being or a company or anything else that we haven’t thought of yet;
b. Will not re-distribute, re-publish or exploit our content and/or services for your personal gain through any number of commercial or promotional purpose vehicles;
c. Will not try to rip us off through methods such as database “harvesting,” “scraping,” “screen-scraping,” “email address harvesting,” or any other form of behavior intent on ripping us off.
9. Indemnification and hold harmless: Using our site means you indemnify LogicMax, its owners, board members, employees and anyone else on our team from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, reasonable attorneys' fees which may arise in all ways, shapes and forms from your interacting on our site or using our strategies.
10. Third Party Web Sites: Since you’ll be able to link from our (this) website to third party web sites (like Amazon.com, for example), you acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for information, content, products, services, advertising, or anything else that we haven’t thought to include here.
Also worth remembering: Just because we link to another site doesn’t mean we’re endorsing them.
11. Applicable Laws: We control and operate this website from our international offices located in the Great State of Texas (in the United States of America). If you bring legal again against LogicMax us for anything, you acknowledge that the venue of such proceedings will be in Tarrant County, Texas.
12. Termination: If you do not follow the rules referenced on this site or any generally acceptable moral, ethical or legal rules period, we reserve the right to cancel your membership immediately.
14. Miscellaneous: We don’t like abusive people or cheaters any more than you do. Play nice! Don’t do anything you wouldn’t want your parents, the local investigative reporters, a judge or a jury to know about and we’ll get along great. If you don’t like or agree with anything you’ve read on this page or anywhere on the website, then please do both of us a favor and take your business somewhere else…deal?
15. Contact information: Of course we love email if you want to write to us! Even though they really do “get lost” sometimes (usually screened out by junk mail filters) you’re welcome to write to us! Our contact email address is (insert drumroll here, please): firstname.lastname@example.org. If it’s really important or threatening, you’d better send it the old fashioned way and snail-mail it to us at: 101 River Oaks Drive, Suite 120, Southlake, Texas, 76092
16. Return Policy: A 100% cancellation fee will be applied to private sessions cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled session. You must use the "Customer Area" to change (click "change") the day and/or time of private session you cannot attend prior to the 24 hour deadline so that session will immediately be available online for another student to book.
If you choose to cancel a private session booking (as opposed to changing the scheduled class to a different day/time using the CHANGE option), any amount paid using a credit card must be manually credited to your account. This may take up to 48 hours. If you are planning to reschedule the session right away, please use the EDIT option instead. If a credit was used to book a session, the credit will be immediately available in your account after cancellation.
All group packages are NONREFUNDABLE. You are purchasing a space in the class for a specified amount of time. This space will be reserved for you and cannot be purchased by another student. A group package credit also cannot be transferred to a future test cycle.
Please inform us of any inadvertant credit card charges immediately so they can be cancelled before they are processed at the end of business that day. A 5% credit card use fee will be applied to any credit card refunds on inadvertant transactions that have been processed.